Friday, March 25, 2011

Coming to some conclussions

So this week I have come to some conclusions this week.  Mainly a big one that I am apparently expendable.  A friend who I've been Rping with for a little more than a year is a mother. Ok great. I don't begrudge anyone being a parent.  Her kids are in their 20's and one is currently in school.  Great.  She told me this week that because it was his spring break she would spend more time on and we could Rp more.  Great.  I thought.  Considering we don't do it much the rest of the year because she feels the need to write his fucking papers and everything else.  Don't get me wrong I'm all for helping your kids out in school but writing all their work for them, really how's he gonna fucking learn.  It's not like she's gonna be out there holding his hand while he is working. If he doesn't know the stuff now, he's never gonna be able to handle it in the real world? 

Told me this week she'd be on.  She's been on all of two days to Roleplay with.  Just pisses me off at the fact that I was told that Rping would take place this week and it hasn't.

Really pissses me off that everyone that I Rp with  fucks me over.  I have a couple who are on but never RP with.  Or if they do start Rping with me they fuck off and forget about me but they can RP with everyone else.

I'm just trying to figure out why the hell I bother anymore.

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* Carrie, you know I'm here for you. Waiting for you to join the psl, Damon and Stefan are both there.

    Don't be discouraged! You're a great person! That's why we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shite yeah! I know. I've been sick for the past week and we had a snow storm on Wednesday, yes three days after Spring was here. The snow was gone and we got like 25 cm of snow! In one day! Annoying as hell.

    Anyway I'm feeling better so I shall probably get working on getting Elena in with the brother's shortly. :)

    Got to start working on making a schedule so that I can use my time for writing, Rping, Cross stitching and photos.

    ReplyDelete